Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 1: Get to Know Your Blogger


1. Let's start with the basics. My name is Liz. 
I am a high school science teacher.

2. I've been happily married for almost 
two years to the best husband ever!!! 
Seriously- be jealous. He cleans. :)

3. I am a liberal, kumbaya singing, 
love the world, give peace a chance, 
(almost) vegetarian, Christian hippy. 

4. I am living with a clinical case of 
generalized anxiety disorder. 
This is nothing I try to hide, 
so if you have questions- ask away!

5. I am the most ambitious procrastinator you will ever meet. 
By the way if you were wondering- 
those two things are not compatible at all. 

6. My doggies are my babies! 
I actually want a real baby really badly, 
but it's not in the cards right now. 
I settle for playing with my nieces/nephews/friends' babies.

7. I'm such a snob when it comes to food, movies/shows, and music. 
I rarely like mainstream things, because I like to feel like I'm different. 
Don't we all?

8. I want to write a book before I die. 

9. I grew up wanting to be the first lady. 
I think I got pretty close when I ended up being a minister's wife.

10. I am not naturally extroverted. 
That surprises some people because I seem outgoing, 
but the more stressed I am, the more reclusive I become... 
and I'm the WORST at keeping in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment