1. Let's start with the basics. My name is Liz.
I am a high school science teacher.
2. I've been happily married for almost
two years to the best husband ever!!!
Seriously- be jealous. He cleans. :)
3. I am a liberal, kumbaya singing,
love the world, give peace a chance,
(almost) vegetarian, Christian hippy.
4. I am living with a clinical case of
generalized anxiety disorder.
This is nothing I try to hide,
so if you have questions- ask away!
5. I am the most ambitious procrastinator you will ever meet.
By the way if you were wondering-
those two things are not compatible at all.
6. My doggies are my babies!
I actually want a real baby really badly,
but it's not in the cards right now.
I settle for playing with my nieces/nephews/friends' babies.
7. I'm such a snob when it comes to food, movies/shows, and music.
I rarely like mainstream things, because I like to feel like I'm different.
Don't we all?
8. I want to write a book before I die.
9. I grew up wanting to be the first lady.
I think I got pretty close when I ended up being a minister's wife.
10. I am not naturally extroverted.
That surprises some people because I seem outgoing,
but the more stressed I am, the more reclusive I become...
and I'm the WORST at keeping in touch.