Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 3: Television, Schmelevision...

So today I'm supposed to post a picture of the cast of my favorite TV show. Truth is though- I don't like TV much anymore. I've rediscovered a love for books (and discovered how much I like saving $100 each month not paying for cable...), so I'm limited in my television selections. However, every once in a while a show will come along that catches my attention. The X-Files was the first one, and to this day it has been the only show I have ever rushed home to see. Dad and I used to watch it together every Sunday at 9pm. I was in 8th grade, and I probably should have been more into MTV or the Eric Von Detten... No. Not me. I was a weirdo and had a ridiculous crush on David Duchovony. I'd watch the pseudo-romance unfold between Mulder and Scully, and then I'd gush the entire plot line to my best friend on Monday morning. Poor Abby. She was a good friend though and either really listened or at least pretended to listen.To be honest- I still find David Duchovony incredibly attractive, which would be why I was overjoyed when I discovered all nine seasons of the X-Files on Netflix last spring... 

I had no life this summer for sure. 

Anyway. The show that is currently my TV flavor of the week is Glee. I find it so hilarious and unrealistic. Plus I have a bit of a girl crush on Rachel Berry. Her "overambitious to the point of recklessness" attitude and overall awkward dorkiness reminds me of myself. I've been watching it regularly on Hulu this season, but now I'm really addicted since season 1 is on Netflix. In fact, this post is a bit ironic because right now- I'm going to watch Glee and do Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. 

What a GLEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment