Sunday, January 31, 2010

I should probably eat more salads...

I'm just going to go ahead and do what I've been wanting to do for a while... turn this into a food blog! as you can see from my "good reads" section that I love to read about food and fitness, and I think creating my own will help me stay motivated. Not that I think it's going to turn into anything huge (that would be a dream come true, but I'm not banking on it), I just want to keep up with everything I eat for one week and see how I like it! Don't worry though, I'll also keep it updated with what I'm up to as well for any buddies who read this and want to use it to keep up with me.

With that being said, here go the last two days...

Friday Foods: 
Snow Day! (for me, not Robert; so I was stuck at home with the dog all day.) Snow days actually make me realize how much I like to work. Not that I don't mind slowing down once in a while, I'm just - BORED. and completely unmotivated to be productive. Not a combo that makes any since at all.

Breakfast- KERF oats with peaches and slivered almonds















Snack- Wasa bread and four turkey pepperoni















Lunch- Tuna salad (homemade with tuna, plain non-fat yogurt, a touch of reduced fat mayo, onion, carrot, and dijon mustard) on an ezekiel wrap with melted reduced fat cheddar and romaine lettuce. carrots with homemade hummus on the side and pumpkin yogurt (non-fat plain stonyfield with pumpkin, vanilla, and stevia).















Snack- Orange

Dinner- ELR home-made pizza dough! Three slices of pizza with turkey pep, crumbled bacon, mushrooms, onions, half cheddar/half mozzarella; side salad of romaine, shredded carrot, mushrooms, and oil and vinegar dressing; Bud light golden wheat to celebrate Friday Night!















Saturday Eats: It snowed all day! Robert and I watched 10 hours (all of season 1) of Dexter. Totally addicting! We finally ventured out to go out to dinner for date night to Aubrey's. The roads were so nasty and hardly anything was open, so we didn't get to do anything other than dinner. :( Still suffering mucho from cabin fever although I did do major yoga damage.

Breakfast- KERF Yogurt pancakes with peaches and sliced almonds and a drizzle of sugar-free (gross I know, but I'm trying to get rid of it...) syrup. coffee with milk and stevia, plus a second cup made with diet (I know! I know! I'm cleaning out the chemicals slowly) hot cocoa.















Lunch- Tuna melt with cheddar and bacon on Ezekiel bread with an orange.















Snack- Wasa bread with PB and J plus an apple















Dinner- Aubrey's Restaurant: small slice of bread with a teaspoon of honey butter, caesar salad with chicken and a side of parmesan creamed spinach (had to try it because I heard it's the best!), about 1/3 of free dessert- my favorite Key Lime Pie!






























Analysis? I love carbs. :-/

1 comment:

  1. The beer is a nice touch! haha! But taking pictures of what you eat is a great way to keep a food log. Everything looks yummy, but I don't know about the wasa bread...

    ReplyDelete