Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snow(?) Day!

Not a single flake has fallen from the sky and they've already canceled school tomorrow!!!! Woo Hoo!!! I guess the superintendent feels bad about last time it snowed and he let us leave an hour early, but we all still had to drive home in the snow. Gosh I LOVE the south! I'm going to miss that if we move to Boston. I really really really needed a day to just veg and work on my unit plan, and now I have it! Really I'm more excited at the prospect of sleeping in and not having to put together my sediment lab in a rush tomorrow. ME this week has been pretty boring since we're talking about bathymetry and ocean topography. I gotta think of a way to make that more interesting next year.

I'm already bailing on my running schedule too, so hopefully I can wake up kind of early tomorrow and run before the snow starts tomorrow afternoon. We were supposed to go today, but neither of us felt like it and my hip has been killing me all day! I have no idea why either; I can't stretch it out or pop it or anything.  For dinner tonight I made beef lo mein that was awesome. I should have taken some pictures, but I didn't think about it.

Quincy got a new Bobo from petsmart tonight since she absolutely destroyed the Hanukkah Bobo... aka the "Jew Toy." It will be missed. Although she's adjusting quite nicely to the tiger toy...

No picture tonight. I'm out of things to say, so I'm gonna go hang with the hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment