Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ovah!

Physics Praxis is OVAH! And I beasted it! Just kidding. I guessed on half. The mechanics problems were a piece of cake but the electricity and magnetic field questions ate my soul. So don't expect me to pass, but I could shock myself. I'm just so happy to be done with it for real. Now there's more time for dance team to eat my soul. :P

Seriously though, I wish you could smell my house right now. It's something magical, I tell you! Mary (my friend from Karns) is having a birthday cookout this evening, so I decided to go all-out gourmet for it. First I made a melon-berry fruit toss with honey-orange mint syrup. (Let's be honest. It's a fruit salad. But a fancy fruit salad.) And then for the piece de resistance... Home Made Focaccia. Not even kidding. I made that jank from scratch too, and I even mixed up some seasoned olive oil for dipping. It is HEAVENLY! And it made my house smell like the Olive Garden in the best way possible. I wish I had documented the process for the blog, but that will have to wait for next time.

Speaking of documenting for the blog... I really need to take more pictures. I'm not a fan of the point and shoot that I have though. Maybe Bobert will let me get a new, slimmer one that will fit in my purse better. That will probably have to wait though considering we bought a ton of new stuff for the house yesterday. We got an adorable front door mat and a kitchen rug. Then we got some baskets for the bathroom so that it's more organized. And honey and I spent all day yesterday cleaning, so we felt quite accomplished when we sat down to waste an hour watching a documentary on the 50 worst movies ever made, and NOT studying physics. :)

Doesn't that just give you warm fuzzies? I <3 Birds. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes every time I come home I get warm and fuzzies, partly from the new welcome mat, but mostly because of the thought of seeing my beautiful wife inside!

    ReplyDelete