Thursday, February 4, 2010

Imma Bee, Imma Bee, Imma Busy Busy Bee

I promise I have not fallen off the face of the earth or anything- I'm just being a terrible newbie blogger this week! I haven't remembered to photograph my lunch or dinner in like two days. Whoops!

Crazy busy at school- Tests tomorrow in all the classes, and I'm not even close to copied and ready for them. I got asked to stand in on a meeting for a coworker that lasted until 6:10 this evening. Every day this week I've stayed at school until at least 4:30 or 5. At the meeting I ended up volunteering to help out with some stuff, so I've now got even more on my plate! It's fine, and like I said- I volunteered, so I'm kind of more laughing at myself at how busy I am now and I'm (thankfully) not so stressed about it.

On the agenda.

1. copy the tests, find an article and set up a lab for post-test in ME, make anatomy vocab for post-test in Bio
2. turn in my completed unit and lesson plan to Mrs. Rule during planning.
3. get a pedicure for Haiti that was originally planned for last week, but because of snow is now this week during my planning period.
4. make and email out a schedule for freshman academy four year plans
5. take the physics pre-test for the praxis and email my answers and essay to the review teachers
6. plan and copy for monday
7. review the package list for my Carolina materials and turn it in to the bookkeeper
8. turn in the money for haiti that my kids collected

geeze. I'm gonna be at school forever tomorrow!!!

Quincy Loves the Stoneyfield Leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment